Long time since I’v developed any useful tool which could help me in some of my daily work… well.. this tool is a result of costumer’s “just kidding” request.
so… what the hell I’m talking about ?!
So.. how to use ? – Very simple:
- Create “My Workspace” template within some dummy\real user’s Operations Manager Console profile.
- Configure in the tool the SCOM DB Server & DB Name
- enter Source username (which the profile will be duplicated from)
- enter Destination users (which the profile will be duplicate to)
- choose if to append to user’s existed Views or not (Unchecking the “Append Views” will remove any existed view of the users)
- Click the “Duplicate Workspace”
Download link: DupMyWorkspace
.NET 4 is required, use it within Active Directory environment & make sure you have permissions to OpsMgr DB.
note: the tool Duplicate \ Removes only shortcut views (views you chose from the Monitoring pane to Add to My Workspace) for now…
Tested only on Operations Manager 2007 R2… I’ll update about 2012 soon…
if you find any bug – report me. Thanks in advance !